Public Stand Against Racism 2021
YWCA Southeast Wisconsin’s virtual public stand will take place immediately after the April 23rd discussion. Can’t join us for either event? No worries! Please feel free to utilize the toolkit by clicking the buttons below. And while you’re at it, please pledge to have your own stand against racism and discussion by using the button below to let us know you’re committed and download the toolkit.
Lastly, please tag us in your photos, videos, etc. of you participating in Stand Against Racism and use the hashtags #YWCASEWStand21 and #StandAgainstRacism! For more information on our 2021 Stand Against Racism campaign, please contact Paula Phillips, Senior Director, Race and Gender Equity, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the toolkit to participate in Stand Against Racism 2021!
- Step 1: Read the Stand Against Racism Pledge aloud by yourself or with others.
- Step 2: For the virtual stand against racism, take a photo of yourself holding one of the downloadable Stand Against Racism signs. (You can also do this with a video recording and share what standing against racism means to you.)
- Step 3: Share your photos/videos on Facebook and/or Twitter AND then tag the YWCA Southeast Wisconsin account on the respective platform.
- Step 4: Be sure to include both of the official hashtags so that we can find your photos and videos to feature on our pages. (#YWCASEWStand21 #StandAgainstRacism)
- Step 5: Encourage your family and friends to do the same!