Women’s Professional Image Programs
YWCA Southeast Wisconsin’s Women’s Professional Image Programs provide women with the tools needed for accessing better opportunities. Through image guidance, professional attire, interview preparation, and candid sharing of workplace expectations in an upbeat and supportive environment, many women experience a transformational vision of personal success.
Similar programs are available in both our Milwaukee (Women’s Professional Image Program) and Racine (Dress for Success Racine) locations. Each program supports women as they gain employment and develop their career goals:
- Women receive image guidance and professional attire for interviews and at the start of a new job.
- Interview practice combined with candid feedback builds skills and confidence.
- Onsite Opportunity Advancement Centers provide job search guidance and technical support.
(Scheduling link applies to MILWAUKEE location ONLY.)
Click photo to enlarge.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a woman seeking employment or newly employed and could benefit from a personalized image consultation and free professional attire, please contact us! We’re here to support you.
To make an appointment at our Racine location, please call 262-898-5530 or send an email.
Our onsite boutique caters to women. The following are items needed to professionally attire women for job interviews and their first week of work:
- Suits, dress pants, skirts
- Lightweight sweaters, blouses
- Scarves, camisoles, shoes, purses, jewelry
- NEW hosiery, undergarments
Our program is possible because of generous clothing and accessories donations from supporters. It is our honor to give your no longer needed, like-new or new professional clothing and accessories a new chance at use.
To donate clothing to our Milwaukee location, please call 414-267-3870 or send an email.
To donate clothing to our Racine location, please call 262-898-5530 or send an email.