- Internet connected personal computers
- Quick links to employment search websites
- Software for creating impactful resumes and cover letters
- Employment leads
- Employment and training-related self-assessments
- Telephone/TTY access
- Copying, printing and faxing services
- Staff support
To reach our Milwaukee Opportunity Advancement Center, please call 414-267-3291.
To reach our Racine Opportunity Advancement Center, please call 262-898-5530.
Click photo to enlarge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our OAC (job center) is open Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m and Fridays 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
YWCA SEW staff and volunteers are available to assist with resume development, cover letters, online applications, interviewing preparation and more. No appointments are needed to access services.
All OAC services are free and open to the public, including computer access, job search resources, faxing, copying, printing, resume and cover letter development, online application support and telephone access.