YWCA Southeast Wisconsin’s High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) program
Welcome future graduate! Are you ready to take the leap and get your diploma? You can sign up and find more information about the program below.
In YWCA Southeast Wisconsin’s (SEW) HSED program, you will have the opportunity gain knowledge in five subject areas: Math, Reading, Social Studies, Science, and Health & Employment. YWCA SEW’s HSED program will also teach you valuable career skills like communication, adaptability, and problem solving.
Let us help you build the skills you need for an exciting career!
- Information session September 19
- Class starts October 7
- Info session and classes will be held at:
Racine Alternative Learning (Community Pathways Campus)
2333 Northwestern Avenue
- Classes last for 20 weeks
- Mon-Thurs, 5.30-8.30pm
- Free for all students
Want to know more about the HSED program?
Do you want a chance to pursue your dreams? With our HSED program, in as little as 20 weeks, you could be on the track to college, a vocational training program, or applying to the jobs you’ve been dreaming about.
The program offers:
- Engaging classroom-style instruction rather than testing
- Support from your teachers and classmates
- Personalized help to look for and apply to jobs
- Guidance on further education and training opportunities and help with your applications