Pledge to Stand Against Racism with YWCA Southeast Wisconsin!
Download the toolkit to participate in Stand Against Racism 2020!
- Step 1: Use the Stand Against Racism Discussion Points to have dialogue with others. Take turns asking and responding to the questions.
- Step 2: Read the Stand Against Racism Pledge aloud by yourself or with others.
- Step 3: For the virtual stand against racism, take a photo of yourself holding one of the Stand Against Racism signs. (You can also do this with a video recording and share what standing against racism means to you.)
- Step 4: Share your photos/videos on Facebook and/or Twitter AND then tag the YWCA Southeast Wisconsin account on the respective platform.
- Step 5: Be sure to include both of the official hashtags so that we can find your photos and videos to feature on our pages. (#YWCASEWSAR20 #StandAgainstRacism)
- Step 6: Encourage your family and friends to do the same!