RoundUp with YWCA Southeast Wisconsin! Your gifts help us build the face of the future.
Join committed stakeholders like you and make building a more just and equitable community a regular habit. Choose to RoundUp to benefit YWCA Southeast Wisconsin’s work!
Together, thousands of small actions create a movement for a more just and equitable community. Join YWCA SEW in making a bigger impact – together with others choose to RoundUp your purchases with us each month! It’s easy to sign up – it takes about a minute – and you can change your preferences at any time.
Here’s how it works:
- Link up – connect your credit or debit card to your personal YWCA SEW account.
- Shop – every time you make a purchase, you’ll be rounding up to the next dollar and sending your spare change to YWCA SEW.
- Customize – make sure you are comfortable with your commitment by setting the total amount you want to round up each month.
What’s your impact?
Monthly giving by rounding up helps donors like YOU to make services like job readiness support, financial coaching, and racial justice education available throughout our community. Small gifts create a ripple effect to that build resources for our everyday work.
Your gifts matter to the 10,000+ learners and participants we serve annually.
Sign up for secure donations by simply rounding up your purchases to the next dollar. Make changing the world an everyday thing. Send a text to 26989 with the keyword YWCASEW or use the gray ROUND UP button on the left sidebar menu. Once on the donation page, choose the ROUND UP button and follow these steps.
- Click ROUND UPS. Click GET STARTED. Then connect a debit/credit card and click CONTINUE
- View the “Authorize Round Ups” info page and click CONTINUE
- Choose the bank that issues your credit card from the list (or use search bar)
- Sign-in using your online credit card login. This validates your Round-Up card & authorizes Harness’ technology to process Round-Up donations.
- Set a monthly cap (this can always be adjusted later) & click SUBMIT
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com