Ways to Give
YOU have the power to be part of transforming our community. Through financial support, event participation, volunteering and spreading the word – YOU are part of YWCA Southeast Wisconsin’s mission to eliminate racism and empower women.
YWCA Southeast Wisconsin is a tax-exempt not-for-profit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Our federal EIN is 39-0806258.
Donate online or mail your donation or other gift documentation to:
Sign up to ROUND UP for YWCA Southeast Wisconsin!
Sign up for secure donations by simply rounding up your purchases to the next dollar. Make changing the world an everyday thing. Send a text to 26989 with the keyword YWCASEW or use the DONATE now button at www.ywcasew.org. Choose the ROUND UP button and follow these steps.
- Click ROUND UPS. Click GET STARTED. Then connect a debit/credit card and click CONTINUE
- View the “Authorize Round Ups” info page and click CONTINUE
- Choose the bank that issues your credit card from the list (or use search bar)
- Sign-in using your online credit card login. This validates your Round-Up card & authorizes Harness’ technology to process Round-Up donations.
- Set a monthly cap (this can always be adjusted later) & click SUBMIT
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com